Friday, October 12, 2012

Readathon preparations


So, this is what my "readathon shelf" currently looks like. I'm not planning on getting through all of these books in the space of the readathon, but these are books I've been wanting/meaning to read/re-read, and the readathon is a great opportunity to do that!

I'm working when the readathon officially starts here (at 2pm local time) tomorrow, so I'll miss the first few hours, but I plan to spend my evening/night reading, participating in challenges and generally just hanging around with all the awesome people reading with me.
If you want to chat, feel free to leave me comments here, or over on Twitter at @LiaveEkeli.


1 comment:

  1. You can never go wrong with Sherlock Holmes :) Best wishes for a great readathon! Rah, rah, ree! Kick 'em in the knee ... and keep reading! Go Team Smarties!!

    ReplyDelete