Monday, October 1, 2012

The List

Here is a list of things I might end up reading on the day of the read-a-thon. This list will probably be huge. I have no intention of finishing everything on it in the space of 24 hours. In fact, I'll be happy if I finish one or two things on it.
This list is here, first and foremost, to help me remember what books I'd like to read, as I see them in my shelves or around the house, and I'll probably come back and add things to it from now and in the days leading up to the readathon.

  • Game of Thrones - George R.R Martin  (unlikely that I'll finish, but I'd like to try. I've been trying to read it forever)
  • The Hobbit - J.R.R Tolkien (want to read this again before the movie comes out in December)
  • Leviathan - Scott Westerfeld
  • Divergent -  Veronica Roth

No comments:

Post a Comment