Saturday, October 18, 2014

Warm-up post - October Readathon 2014

Hello, and welcome to the blog who only updates once or twice a year!

This is where I usually track my Readathon progress, and I'll attempt to do that this time around as well.
As usual, I will be doing the Readathon together with my good friend Brittany - also per usual, she and I are on opposite sides of the Atlantic. I predict increasingly random bits of conversation inbetween pages as the Readathon progresses - should be fun!

I am at work atm (I always seem to get the Saturday shifts on Readathon-weekends), and my local starting time is 2pm, which means that I will probably not fully join the readathon until an hour/hour and a half in... I need time to get home from work, stock up on snacks and make a suitable reading nook in the corner of the couch.

I don't have a stack of books ready and waiting for the readathon this time around, but I have a few titles that I'd like to finish, and some I'd like to start, so finding reading material won't be a problem.

I'll try to update with a pic of my to-be-read pile when I actually get it organized.


In addition to this blog I'm also on Goodreads and Twitter (@LiaveEkeli) - follow me or give me a shoutout there if you like.


And I think that's that for my warm-up post.
Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment