Saturday, October 12, 2013

October readathon 2013 intro post

Hello everyone!

This blog hasn't been active since the autumn readathon last year, but I'm reviving it today for the purpose of the 2013 readathon!

Word verification should be turned off per the official site request, for any and all who wish to comment during the readathon. If, for some reason, it's not, or if there's anything else off with the blog settings, let me know and I'll do my best to correct it.

About me: I'm the geeky librarian of the blog's title, my name is Karine, I'm 25 years old, Norwegian, and (as you could probably guess by my chosen profession) a bookworm.
My go-to genres are fantasy, science fiction and Scandinavian crime, but really, I'll read just about anything.

This is the first time I don't have a pile of possible books to read picked out ahead of the readathon. My plan, if you can call it that, is to finish Game of Thrones (I have about 200 pages to go) and other than that just read whatever I feel like. My Kindle is full (no, not really, but I have more books on it than I am ever going to read during 24 hours), and I've got some regular books too, for variety and good measure.

(my partner in crime for every readathon I've participated in this far is the fantastic Brittany, who usually readathon-blogs over at LJ, as kyra1317, so you know, if you're blog hopping, you should definitely make your way over and say hi! She's usually also more active with challenges and the other things surrounding the readathon than I am)

4 comments:

  1. I hope your read-a-thon is going well so far and good luck with finishing your book--that's a huge one! #TeamTiger

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ever elusive Game of Thrones. Good luck finishing it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really bad about reading on my Kindle, even though it is full. Hope you are enjoying your books!

    ReplyDelete